Keep out of reach of children.
BETTER FOR THE INDOOR ENVIRONMENT AND FOR YOU
Concrete Enforcer 405 made for concrete can be used both indoors and outdoors, and the dustbinding effect is unique for a better indoor environment. The dustbinding effect works with the durability, and as the concrete is not worn as easy, the amount of dust released is limited. It makes it easier for you to breathe in garages, storage facilities, and other industrial facilities. 5 liter of Concrete Enforcer 405 will have a reach up to 30 sqm.
Shake before use.
5 liter fluid ready-to-use
- The surface must be clean, firm, dry (max 60% RF% moisture), free of oil and grease.
- Start with a test of the concrete by applying water to a small area. If the water stays on the surface, Concrete Enforcer 405 should not be used.
- Pour a small amount of the product out onto the surface and distribute with a flat mop.
- The amount needed is dependable on how much the floor absorbs.
- The should be distributed equally so no puddles are left on the floor.
- The fluid should be absorbed in 10-30 minutes, whereafter you can step on the floor.
- The treatment can be repeated after 24 hours depending on what look you want and how open the surface should be.
- Concrete Enforcer405 hardens after 5-7 days.
- It does not harden by temperatures under 1oC
Remember always to do a control of the unitability of the surface and the product.
The product reacts with metal, glass, and concrete. If fluid comes in contact with metal or glass, they should be rinsed immediately with warm water. All used equipment should be cleaned with warm water immediately after use.
After application of Concrete Enforcer 405, the concrete floor will seem darker for 4-6 weeks before returning to its own color.