Keep out of reach of children.
In need of medical attention, bring the container or the label.
- 2,5 liters of fluid ready-to-use
- pH around 8,2
- Conservation <5%
- Contains 3-(2-Aminoethylamino)propylmetyldimethoxysilan, 5-Chlor-2-Methyl-4-isothiazolin-3-on og 2-methyl-4-isothiazolin-3-on (mix in relation 3:1). Can cause allergic reaction.
- Store in original packaging, tightly closed, dry and frost-free.
- The facade is cleaned thoroughly for dirt and soil with Bollerup Jensen Allround Cleaner.
- Before starting the treatetment, make sure that the surface is dry and firm in order for the Facade Impregnation to bind to the surface.
- Facade Impregnation is ready-to-use. The product can be applied the surface with a low pressure sprayer, airless sprayer, paint roller, or brush.
- The product should be distributed equally on the entire area. It is important that the fluid does not start to run. The product should have penetrated the surface in 10-30 minutes.
It is important that the treated area is not exposed to water or rain in the first 8-10 hours. The application does not harden at temperatures below 5oC. The optimal application temperature is 5-25oC. The Facade Impregnation hardens after 1-2 days by at least 15oC. Use appropriate protection gloves. What is left of the product and the packaging is disposed off in regard to municipal waste management. All used equipment should be thoroughly cleaned with warm water after use.