Keep out of reach of children.
RENEW THE LOOK OF THE FLAGSTONES
Soil and unwanted coatings will easily be removed when you use our Flagstone Cleaner. Sweep and rinse the flagstones thoroughly to remove all loose soil and dirt. Distribute the diluted Flagstone Cleaner with a sprayer and scrub it into the surface with a broom. Leave it to work for a minimum of 10-15 minutes. Then scrub the flagstone with a broom, and rinse the flagstones for dirt and cleaner, and they will once again look great. We recommend using Bollerup Jensen Flagstone Impregnation after this treatment.
We recommend using Bollerup Jensen Flagstone Impregnation after a thorough cleaning with Flagstone Cleaner. This additional treatment will make sure that the nice result will last longer, and the flagstones will become less receptable for new coatings and algae.
- Wash down the flagstones with water and remove any loose dirt or soil with a broom.
- The Flagstone Cleaner should be diluted with 1 part cleaner and 9 parts of water.
- The content in the container will have a reach for up to 125 sqm – depending on the surface.
- The dissolution is distributed on to the flagstones with a broom or a pressure sprayer.
- Leave the Flagstone Cleaner to work for 10-15 minutes.
- Scrub the flagstones with a broom. If there are any stubborn growths or coatings, a pressure cleaner with a patio cleaner attached can be used carefully.
- After cleaning, rinse the area thoroughly with water, and it is important that all dirt and cleaner is removed.
When the flagstones have been cleaned, the surface is more open. New growths and coatings will have an easier time to attach to the surface. To close the surface of the flagstones, it is recommended that you treat with Bollerup Jensen Flagstone Impregnation. The result of a combined treatment is great looking and clean flagstones that are less receptable to new growths. All used equipment must be rinsed in warm water after use.