Keep out of reach of children.
MODERN AND LIGHT FLAGSTONES
Our Flagstone Impregnation Bright ready-to-use is just as efficient and easy to use as our regular Flagstone Impregnation. To obtain the best looking result, we recommend that the flagstones are cleaned thoroughly with our effective Flagstone Cleaner first.
2,5 liters of flagstone impregnation ready-to-use
Flagstone Impregnation Bright is ready to use.
- First, clean the flagstones with Bollerup Jensen Flagstone Cleaner to remove all types of dirt and soil from the flagstones.
- The flagstones must be completely dry before applying Flagstone Impregnation Bright ready-to-use.
- Flagstone Impregnation Bright ready-to-use has a reach for up to 15 sqm – depending on the absorbation ability of the flagstones.
- Apply flagstone impregnation with a garden sprayer or similar. If there is too much impregnation in puddles, distribute those with a broom or brush.
- The result will appear immediately.
- If you wanter a lighter flagstone, we recommend waiting 24 hours before treating the flagstones again with Flagstone Impregnation Bright ready-to-use.
- Remember always to test the unitability of the surface and the product.
Avoid applying the product to glass or metal as these products cannot absorb the product. If the product should come in contact with other areas/materials, rinse quickly with warm water. Flagstones that are treated with an algae fighting product, should be thoroughly rinsed before applying Bollerup Jensen Flagstone Impregnation Bright ready-to-use. You can step or touch the flagstones after about an hour. It is important that the flagstones are not exposed to water or rain in the first 12-24 hours. All used equipment should be thoroughly rinsed with warm water. The product must not be flushed out to the sewave. Empty packagaing and product waste should be delivered to the municipal waste management as hazardous waste.
Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye irritation. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Wear protective glove/eye protection. IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower]. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local regulations.