Keep out of reach for children.
READY TO USE IMMEDIATELY
Our Flagstone Impregnation Water Repellent is ready to use and you can, therefore, easily start the treatment of your flagstones. This product will also give the flagstones a water repellent effect which will protect the flagstones even more, especially in places where it rains a lot.
- 2,5 liter Flagstone Impregnation (ready-to-use)
- Silicate <30%
- 3(2-Aminoethylamino)propylmethyl dimethoxysilan
Flagstone Impregnation Water Repellent is ready to use immediately.
- Important: Flagstone Impregnation Water Repellent (R2U) will give your surface a water repellent effect which means that rain and water will lay as drops on the surface.
- The flagstones should be cleaned thoroughly with Bollerup Jensen Flagstone Cleaner in order to remove coatings and dirt from the flagstones.
- The flagstones should be completely dry before applying Flagstone Impregnation Water Repellent (R2U).
- Flagstone Impregnation Water Repellent (R2U) should be able to reach up to 15 m2 – depending on the absorbation ability of the flagstones.
- Apply the Flagstone Impregnation with a garden sprayer or similar. If the impregnation is laying in puddles, distribute them with a broom or brush. The result can be seen immediately.
- If a greater effect is wanted, then impregnate the flagstones two times. If you want to do this, we recommend that you wait 24 hours before the next treatment.
- Remember always to perform control strokes of the surface and the product’s compatability.
Avoid applying the product to glass and metal as well as other surfaces that cannot absorb the product. If the product should come in contact with other areas, then it should be quickly rinsed off. Flagstones that are treated with an algae removing product should be rinsed thoroughly before applying Bollerup Jensen Flagstone Impregnation Water Repellent R2U. The flagstones can be stepped on after about an hour after application. It is important that the flagstones are not exposed for water or rain the first 12-24 hours. All equipment used are rinsed thoroughly with warm water after use.
Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye irritation. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Wear protective glove/eye protection. IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower]. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local regulations.