Keep out of reach of children.
FLAGSTONES THAT LAST LONGER
After you have cleaned and impregnated your flagstones with our unique flagstone treatment, you will find a great looking and long-lasting result. The maintainence of your flagstones will become mush easier moving forward. Soil, growth, and new coating such as algae will have a more difficult time attaching to the flagstones and can, therefore, easily be removed with our Flagstone Cleaner and a broom.
2,5 liters of concentrated fluid
- Clean the flagstones thoroughly with Bollerup Jensen Flagstone Cleaner to remove soil and coatings.
- The flagstones should be completely dry before applying Bollerup Jensen Flagstone Impregnation.
- The impregnation should diluted with 1 part impregnation to 2 parts of water.
- The disolution has a reach for up to 75 sqm depending on the dosage and the surface.
- Apply the disolution with a (pressure) sprayer or paint roller. It is important that there are no puddles left of the impregnation on the flagstones.
- The treatment can be repeated depending on the openness of the flagstones and wishes for the look of them.
- Remember always to do controls of the unitability of the surface and the product.
Avoid applying the product to anything else than concrete flagstones or concrete. Grass and flowers will normally not be harmed, but avoid sensitive flowers anyway. If the product should come in contact with unwanted areas, rinse the area with warm water. The flagstones cannot be treated with products fighting algae after cleaning and before impregnation. The Flagstones should be completely dry by treatment at surface level before they can be stepped on. It is important that the flagstones are not exposed to water or rain within the first 12-24 hours. All used equipment should be rinsed thoroughly in warm water after use. The product cannot be led out to the sewage system. Empty packaging and what is left of the product should be disposed of in order of local regulations of hazardous waste.
After an impregnation of the flagstones, the flagstones will seem darker for 4-6 weeks before going back to their normal color. White extracts can in rare cases appear on all sorts of concrete and concrete flagstones.