Keep out of reach of children.
GET THE LOOK TOO
After a treatment of the wood, it is a good idea to use our Wood Protection that will give the surface a water repellent effect. The effect can already be seen on the first rainy day or if any fluids are spilled on the surface. Remember to use Bollerup Jensen Wood Treatment before applying the Wood Protection product.
2,5 liter fluid ready-to-use
Contains chlormethylisothiazolinon and methylisothiazolinon (3:1). Can cause an allergic reaction.
- Firstly, treat the wood surface with Bollerup Jensen Wood Treatment before applying Wood Protection. It is recommended to wait at least 24 hours between the two treatments.
- The surfuce must be firm and dry, before the Wood Protection is applied.
- The Wood Protection is ready-to-use and can, therefore, be used straight from the packaging. Remember to shake before use. By the help of a brush or a paint roller, distribute the Wood Protection on the wood.
- Wood Protection should only be given once.
- Let the Wood Protection penetrate the wood completely before stepping or touching the wood.
Remember always to do a control testing of the unitability of the surface and the product. Avoid applying the product to glass, metal, concrete and other surfaces that are not capable of absorbing the product. If the product should come in contact with other areas, it should be rinsed with warm water. Be aware that using a paint roller can leave stains on unwanted areas. After the treatment with Wood Protection, the treated area should notbe used for 3-4 hours, and it will take 1-2 days before it is completely hardened. The recommended application temperature is 10-25oC and not in direct sunlight. All used equipment should be rinsed with warm water.
If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local regulations. If you feel uncomfortable seek medical attention, and bring label or container.